Sorry, this part of the website is not available in English yet


We take care of your business administration in Spain
Whether you are self-employed or own a Ltd. in Spain, you have to declare your VAT and invoices
to the inland revenue department. In Spain, it works slightly different. Let our accountant take care
of your business administration, so you can concentrate on your business. The difficulty is to find a
good and reliable accountant. If you are not yet familiar with the Spanish taxation or language, this
is even more important. By trial and error, we have found the perfect accountant who will take care
of all our administration and asks a very reasonable fee.
Also, our accountant can do your annual tax return for you.